– Sweet almond oil is fairly stable, high in oleic acid, and contains a fair amount of linoleic acid and essential fatty acid, which contribute to its absorption and weight.
– The claim to fame of sweet almond oil is its high Vitamin E content. It also contains Vitamin K and is rich in Omega 9.
– Sweet almond oil is clear to light yellow, and its aroma ranges from odorless to a mild nut scent.
– Due to the nature of this oil, cloudiness or particles in oil may occur.
– 100% Pure Botanical Ingredients
– No Synthetic Colors or Fragrances
– Not tested on Animals
– Paraben & Petroleum Free
– 16 ounces (480 ml)
Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate).
Quick Tip: Combine with 2 to 3 drops essential oil in a roll-on bottle to use on the go.
Recipe: Frankincense Sweet Almond Body Oil
– 48 drops Aura Cacia Frankincense Essential Oil
– 4 fluid ounces Aura Cacia Sweet Almond Oil
– 4-ounce Aura Cacia Amber Glass Bottle with Writable Label
Combine oils into bottle. Use as an all over body oil.
SWEET ALMOND OIL – Sweet almond (Prunus amygdalus dulcis) oil is one of the most diverse and accessible skin care oils, making it one of the most popular natural skin care ingredients. Due to its weight and nutrient density, it is excellent for bath and after-shower applications, and especially appropriate for caring for dry skin.
RICH AND NOURISHING – This special nut is actually a drupe (sometimes referred to as a stone fruit), which has been used in food, skin care, and medicine for centuries. Its valuable oil comes from a pressing of the nut which yields a considerable amount with each pressing. A natural source of skin-nourishing fatty acids and lipids, sweet almond oil has a rich consistency and glides well when used for massage.
ETHICALLY MADE – Aura Cacia Sweet Almond Oil is not tested on animals, and contains no synthetic colors or fragrances. Aura Cacia Essential Oils and skin care oils are completely paraben and petroleum free.
PURITY TESTING – Gas chromatography mass spectrometry (GC/MS) testing is the primary way to ensure an essential oil is an unadulterated, true botanical. All Aura Cacia essential oils are GC/MS tested.
ABOUT US – Aura Cacia was founded 38 years ago on pure essential oils and true aromatherapy benefits. We partner with suppliers to source high quality botanicals and rigorously test every batch to ensure purity. We then provide premium products with consumer safety at the forefront. And importantly, Aura Cacia is part of a member owned co-op that puts people and planet ahead of profits.
Specification: Aura Cacia Sweet Almond Skin Care Oil | GC/MS Tested for Purity | 480ml (16 fl. oz.)
|Item model number|
|Carrier & Essential Oils|