1 Certain enzymes may be useful for COVID-19 because they help:
- Support quick weight loss
- Degrade fibrin, which is a key factor in clot formation
Extracted from earthworms, lumbrokinase is a highly effective antithrombotic agent that reduces blood viscosity and platelet aggregation while also degrading fibrin, which is a key factor in clot formation. Learn more.
- Reduce your exposure to infectious agents
- COVID-19 mutate into a less virulent virus
2 Which of the following are currently working to eliminate “anti-vaccine propaganda” from public discussion using sophisticated cyberwarfare tools?
- Facebook and Twitter
- British and American intelligence agencies
- All of the above
British and American intelligence agencies are collaborating with Google, Facebook and Twitter to eliminate “anti-vaccine propaganda” from public discussion using sophisticated cyberwarfare tools. Learn more.
3 Taking carnosine is one way to help stop the oxidative damage caused by iron intake in the presence of too many omega-6s. This is especially important if you’re:
- Low on sleep
- Under high stress
- A vegetarian or vegan
Taking carnosine is one way to help stop the oxidative damage caused by iron intake in the presence of too many omega-6s … Eating beef is known to efficiently raise carnosine levels in your muscle, which is why if you’re a vegetarian or vegan this supplement may be particularly important. Learn more.
- An office worker
4 The first randomized controlled trial to assess the effectiveness of surgical face masks against SARS-CoV-2 infection found:
- Masks did not statistically significantly reduce the incidence of infection
The first randomized controlled trial of more than 6,000 individuals to assess the effectiveness of surgical face masks against SARS-CoV-2 infection found masks did not statistically significantly reduce the incidence of infection. Learn more.
- Masks significantly reduced the incidence of infection
- Masks marginally reduced the incidence of severe infection
- Masks eliminated the risk of infection
5 Recent research looking at data from nearly 10 million Chinese people in Wuhan, China, found people who tested positive for SARS-CoV-2 but had no symptoms (asymptomatic) were:
- Highly infectious and responsible for majority of infectious spread
- Not infectious and had not spread the infection to anyone
A study looking at PCR test data from 9,899,828 residents in Wuhan city found that not a single one of those who had been in close contact with an asymptomatic individual tested positive. According to the authors, asymptomatic individuals have low viral load and are not infectious. Learn more.
- As infectious as symptomatic patients
- Infectious but to a lesser degree than symptomatic patients
6 Evidence suggests PCR testing for COVID-19 is being used to:
- Accurately identify super-spreaders
- Accurately identify infected people who need to be isolated
- Incite fear in order to benefit an agenda developed by private corporations
The flaws of PCR testing have been capitalized upon to incite fear in order to benefit an agenda developed by private corporations, which include not only Big Tech companies, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and the Wellcome Trust, but also the World Health Organization, the United Nations and the World Economic Forum. Learn more.
- Strengthen public trust that government is protecting us
7 Which of the following helps support your immune function?
- Nutrients such as vitamin D, magnesium, zinc and selenium
- Sauna bathing with or without exercise
- Time-restricted eating
- All of the above
Diet and nutritional supplementation are two key strategies that can help support your immune function. Topping the list of nutrients required are vitamin D, magnesium, zinc and selenium. Other strategies that help support your immunity through a variety of means include time-restricted eating, exercise and sauna. Learn more.