Want to achieve total confidence in your coaching skills? Get more training on behavior change coaching? Learn new strategies to help your clients and grow your business? If so, the Precision Nutrition Level 2 Certification is for you.
The Precision Nutrition Level 2 Certification is designed specifically for Level 1 students and graduates who realize that “knowing a lot” about nutrition isn’t enough.
Part master class, part graduate program, part mentorship, the Level 2 Master Class is the only course in the world that helps you master the art of coaching, so you can get better results for your clients and your business.
For more on the Level 2 Certification, check out this short video. It includes interviews with superstar coaches, physicians, and trainers like Adam Feit, Dr. Spencer Nadolsky, Adam Lloyd, Mary Kate Feit, and Dr. Will Boggs:
On Wednesday, October 7th, we’re opening registration for the next Precision Nutrition Level 2 Certification group.
Our highest rated (and most revered) program, the Precision Nutrition Level 2 Certification gives exclusive training, mentorship, and coaching practice under the guidance of the Precision Nutrition team — resulting in a more rewarding, sustainable, and profitable business for you.
By working closely with a PN Master Coach, you’ll become truly elite, capable of solving complex coaching challenges, delivering unparalleled results to every single person who comes to you for help, and standing out from the pack as a genuine client whisperer.
In addition, you’ll be ready to truly catapult your career using ProCoach, our nutrition coaching software that’s exclusively available to Precision Nutrition Certification students and grads.
What does this mean for you and your career?
Well, aside from the deep satisfaction that comes with mastering your craft, we also know that the Level 2 Certification has a real impact on coaches’ business and finances. The average Precision Nutrition Level 2 coach:
- gets more clients than the average Level 1 coach,
- retains more clients than the average Level 1 coach,
- gets better results with those clients, and
- reports more fun and enjoyment in their coaching practice.
Indeed, as amazing as our Level 1 certified coaches are, recent ProCoach data with over 100,000 clients shows that Precision Nutrition Level 2 certified coaches have 10 times(!) the retention vs. Level 1 coaches.
Welcome to the Master Class.
The Precision Nutrition Level 2 Certification, often called the Level 2 Certification Master Class, started out as our own in-house training program for newly hired Precision Nutrition coaches.
You see, as talented as some of our applicants were, almost none had the training or skills required to coach at the highest possible level, to the Precision Nutrition standard.
So we created an intensive, year-long coaching curriculum for our new recruits and paired them up with one of our Precision Nutrition Master Coaches to form a practice-based mentorship.
We were absolutely blown away by the results.
After completing the training and mastering the latest in behavior change psychology, these coaches were 10 times better at creating connection, navigating challenges, helping clients achieve their goals.
Why the difference?
Well, this isn’t a learning program. It’s a doing program.
As you already know: Your clients or patients don’t get healthy by learning about health. They get healthy by practicing nutrition and fitness, consistently. (And, often, under the guidance of a coach).
Likewise, you don’t become an expert coach by learning about coaching. You become an expert coach by consistently practicing excellent coaching (with guidance).
In the end, after seeing what this learn by doing program did for our own coaches, we decided to make it available to coaches everywhere.
The Level 2 Certification Master Class is a year-long mentorship where you:
- get more training on behavior change coaching, and build new skills through daily practice and habits
- complete challenging case studies that come from real client examples we’ve seen in our own coaching programs,
- solve your clients’ biggest problems using PN’s special tools and techniques, now proven in 3 peer-reviewed scientific studies, and
- work directly with a Precision Nutrition coach who’ll guide you through coaching scenarios, case studies, and daily coaching habits.
In the end, through daily practice (and a mentor’s watchful eye), you’ll end up mastering PN-style client-centered, practice-based coaching.
Just think about good it would feel to:
- Become a confident, world-class coach able to deliver results for anyone, anywhere.
- Make a real difference in people’s lives.
- Feel competent and capable every day. (No more confusing, frustrating, anxiety-inducing “I have no idea what to do here!” situations.)
- Learn to create, market, and sustain a successful professional practice—thriving where other coaches struggle.
That’s what completing the Level 2 Certification Master Class will do for you.
Of course, the Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certification gave you a strong foundation in the science of nutrition and the art of coaching.
Now it’s time to build on this foundation with daily practice (and mentorship) that’ll help you evolve into a remarkable coach with a one-of-a-kind business: Where you help even more people, make a real difference to the clients you serve, coach with confidence, and make more money while you’re at it.
With the Precision Nutrition Level 2 Certification Master Class, you’ll:
- Apprentice with Precision Nutrition to get more training in behavior change coaching, so you can become a world-class coach.
- Get 12 months of daily lessons, building your skills while solving real client problems with oversight from the Precision Nutrition team.
- Get hands-on practice applying our best coaching tools, techniques, and technologies.
- Get personalized help and guidance, to push yourself and become the best coach possible.
- Have the chance to use the same proven ProCoach software that we use with Precision Nutrition Coaching clients.
- Feel 100% confident in your ability to get results with every client you work with.
Want to know more? Download and read through the entire Precision Nutrition Level 2 curriculum. It gives a week by week breakdown of what the program offers, plus example lessons, quizzes, and case studies.
The PN Method validated in scientific journals
The Precision Nutrition method, which drives our Certification and ProCoach programs, was recently validated in 3 peer-reviewed studies. This means that the system you’ll learn in the Level 2 program is truly “evidence-based”.
Having worked with over 100,000 clients, we know our system is highly effective at helping people lose fat, build strength, and make big health improvements. Now the medical and scientific communities know it too.
Community of like-minded people + top experts
With our private Facebook community you’ll be able to learn alongside an extremely supportive group of over 40,000 trainers, nutritionists, physicians, sport coaches, researchers, therapists, and other healthcare professionals from all over the world.
You’ll also get daily access to the field’s most accomplished experts and coaches, including me, Brian St. Pierre, Dr. Krista Scott-Dixon, Dominic Matteo, Dr. Helen Kollias, Kate Solovieva, Adam Feit, Lisanne Thomas, and more.
As part of the Precision Nutrition Certification community you can: Ask questions. Get feedback and advice. Nerd out on all things nutrition, health, and fitness.
How to get results, Precision Nutrition style.
People ask us all the time:
“How do you get such incredible body transformations in your clients?”
Our clients tell us:
“It’s like you’re reading my mind! How did you know what was holding me back from my goals?”
We just smile and keep quietly innovating. While getting results like this:
Until now, we’ve kept most of the dynamic, day-to-day coaching methods we use with Equinox, Nike, and Titleist, a secret.
Only Precision Nutrition Level 2 Certification Master Class students are given behind-the-scenes access to the same training and mentoring program we use to onboard the full-time coaches we hire.
Just one caveat:
This program isn’t for everyone.
- You need to care about your coaching practice and your client’ results, and want to make those better.
- You need to show up ready to learn, grow, and to be guided and challenged.
- You need to be willing to commit time and energy to improving your skills.
Only one issue:
Last year, spots sold out in under an hour.
Because the Master Class offers personal attention to every student, we can only accept a small percentage of the people who want to work with us. Only the most eager and serious get in.
So with nearly 100,000 Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certification students and grads, and only a few spots available for the next class, we’re preparing for the same thing to happen again: Spots will sell out. And they will sell out fast.
That’s why if you’re interested in being a part of this exclusive group, I recommend that you join the Level 2 Certification Master Class VIP list.
Add your name to the Master Class VIP list and you’ll get the chance to register 24 hours before everyone else. Plus, you’ll get a huge discount on the program.
It’s our way of rewarding the people who are ready to get started and want to gain true mastery in their nutrition and fitness coaching practice.
If you’re ready, let’s change the game.
After coaching over 100,000 clients and developing some of the best pros in the nutrition coaching field, we’re absolutely certain that this Master Class is a game changer.
Develop your own practice and skills.
Help every single person who walks in your door.
Build your business.
And become a leader who changes the entire field of health and fitness.
More details about the Master Class.
To learn more about why we created this course and what you can expect to get out of it, check out the videos below.
Coaches are made, not born:
Becoming the ultimate coach
If you’re passionate about nutrition and fitness and are thinking about switching careers to do more coaching, this is a must-see. Watch time – 4 minutes
Applying your knowledge:
Developing a system
Lots of folks struggle with translating theory into a practical system. Here’s how to get started. Watch time – 2 minutes
The secret weapon:
How to forge a coaching relationship
If you’ve ever felt “on your own” when improving yourself, this insight might change everything. Watch time – 4 minutes
Finding a mentor:
Yes, even coaches need coaching
If you’re a coach, you must believe in the power of coaching. So shouldn’t you be getting some yourself? Watch time – 3 minutes
Working with tough clients:
How to do it
Tough or complex clients can zap your confidence and make you question your expertise. Not any more. Watch time – 3 minutes
Interested? Add your name to the VIP list. You’ll save up to 37% and secure your spot 24 hours before everyone else.
We’ll be opening up spots in our next Precision Nutrition Level 2 Certification Master Class on Wednesday, October 7th.
If you want to find out more, we’ve set up the following VIP list which gives you two advantages.
- Pay less than everyone else. We like to reward people who are eager to get started and ready to gain mastery in their coaching practice. So we’re offering a discount of up to 37% off the general price when you sign up for the Master Class VIP list.
- Sign up 24 hours before the general public and increase your chances of getting a spot. We only open the PN Master Class twice per year. Due to high demand and a very limited number of spots, we expect it to sell out fast. But when you sign up for the Master Class VIP list, we’ll give you the opportunity to register a full 24 hours before anyone else.
If you’re ready to take the next step in becoming a world-class coach, we’re ready to share our knowledge and help you master the art of coaching.