Sydney Grace Bronzed Radiance Loose Highlighter ($8.00 for 0.25 oz.) is a rich, medium-dark copper with moderate, warm orange undertones and warmer, golden shimmer and micro-sparkle. It had an intense glow–both metallic but also more sparkly and visibly shimmery–with rich color coverage in a single layer. The loose format does make it easy to pick up quite a bit of product, but you definitely don’t need much for fuller coverage.
The texture had larger sparkles, and I found I had to apply it with a rounded, moderately-dense brush to get an even application of product and some of the sparkles disappeared after I had buffed and blended the product out. It was as blendable as other shades in the same formula, though it was workable. It lasted well for eight and a half hours before fading noticeably.
- Wet ‘n’ Wild Awesome Blossom (P, ) is less shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- MAC My Mimi (LE, $45.50) is less shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- Urban Decay Beauty Beam #1 (LE, ) is less shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- The Estee Edit Ray (LE, ) is darker (90% similar).
- Anastasia Desert (P, $22.00) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- UOMA Beauty Barbados (LE, $35.00) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Milani Glowing (P, $10.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Coloured Raine Your Treat (P, $25.00) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Sydney Grace Picture Perfect (P, $9.00) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Becca Chocolate Geode (P, $38.00) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
Silk Mica (Mica (77019), Boron Nitride, L-Lysine Mica (Mica 77019 and Lauroyl Lysine), Carnauba Mica (Mica 77019 and Carnauba Wax), Magnesium Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Zinc Stearate ((+/- Mica (77019), Fractionated Coconut Oil (Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI77289), Chromium Green (CI77288), Iron Oxide (CI 77499, 77491, 77492), Tin Oxide (CI 778161), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ultramarines (77007), Silica, Synthetic Flurophylogopite, Zinc (CI 77947), Bronze and Copper Powder (CI 77400), Nylon 12, Carmine (75470), Aluminum (77000) Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, and Hexylene Glycol
Where to Buy
When you purchase through our links above, you help support Temptalia. Thank You!