Okay, now that I’ve pulled links and compiled all of the Nordstrom Beauty Exclusives for the 2020 Anniversary Sale, I get to peruse the non-beauty and share what has caught my eye… and pass along any recommendations from products I’ve tried (and loved) before. I’d love to hear about what you purchased, will be purchasing, what tempted you (but you resisted)…
Products I Purchased
I shopped the sale when early access began on the 7th! Here’s what I ended up getting 🙂 I’ll update with any additional thoughts based on what I end up keeping/returning/loving once I have a chance to receive and try (I think some of my order arrives on the 12th!).
- Barefoot Dreams Cozy Chic Socks for $19.90 — Dusty Mauve set! I love these (have other styles).
- Caslon High Cuff Henley Top for $28.90 — Henleys are so comfy, so I picked up ones in Pink Bride, Black, and Burgundy Beet.
- Caslon Rounded V-Neck T-Shirt for $12.90 — I really like these t-shirts, but I only bought one as the other shades were similar to ones I own and I bought some t-shirts through Target recently.
- Commando Butter Bralette for $41.90 — I bought one in Dark Grey. I love some of Commando’s other bralettes, though this one looks like it might be soooo unsupportive.
- Flora Nikrooz Floral Print Jogger Pajamas for $48.90 — I’ve always wanted to try this brand (their prints are so pretty), and this was the moment to do so.
- Halogen Crewneck Sweater for $28.90 — Love a good long-sleeve sweater, and I usually have good luck with Halogen, so I bought it in Grey Dark Heather, Pink Compact, and Red Pomegranate.
- Halogen Easy Throw-On Cashmere Ruana for $98.90 — I bought one in Burgundy Stem, very curious how this… fits.
- Halogen Long Sleeve Modal Blend Tee for $19.90 — I didn’t see these when I initially previewed the sale, so they ended up in a second order! These are super soft — I love, love, LOVE modal.
- Halogen Tweed Blazer for $79.90 — In Navy-Black Tweed. Hoping it has a good fit!
- Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer + Setting Powder Duo for $59 — Needed another setting powder, and I’ve loved the Veil primer for years, so, duh!
- Kiehl’s Creme de Corps for $49 — I bought one for my sister (for her birthday) and one for myself.
- J. Crew Camo Print Sweater for $64.90 — Ended up being part of a second order; it’s more expensive than I’d like for a top, but it’s the first time camo has called to me…
- Kiehl’s Exfoliating Body Soap for $10 — Another gift for my sister’s birthday
- La Mer Mini Hydration Collection Creme Set for $90 — I grabbed this for my mom as a I-miss-you gift!
- Le Labo Basil Hand Soap Jumbo for $40 — I love Le Labo’s body scents! Like in Mean Girls, “moderately priced soaps are my calling.” (Maybe not moderately.)
- MAC All Star Face Palette for $42.50 — Bought to review
- MAC Dream Team Eye Kit for $45 — I bought both versions (to review)
- MAC Haute Gossip Mini Lipstick Kit for $32.50 — Bought to review
- MAC Mini Lipglass Trio for $20 — Bought to review
- Natori Bliss Perfection Soft Cup Bra for $37.90 — Hoping this is a perfect balance of light support and bralette comfort.
- Nordstrom Lingerie Moonlight Dream Short Pajamas for $29.90 — I bought two sets for my sister’s birthday gift (I am all stocked up myself!)
- True & Co. True Body V-Neck Bralette for $29.90 — the wider straps make me hopeful that there’s some support! I bought it in Black and True Mink.
- UGG Whistler Throw Blanket for $64.90 — I love, LOVE my Coastline blankets so we shall see if these are similar (they make great gifts); I bought them Slate and Charcoal colors.
I ended up skipping (or at least, holding off for now) these items…
Products I’ve Purchased + Recommend
These are products I’ve indulged in previously, whether on sale or not, that I happily recommend!
Clothes & Accessories
- Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Lite Circle Cardigan for $76.90 ($116 after sale) — plush enough to be cozy but lightweight enough to work in seasons beyond winter
- Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Socks for $19.90 ($30 after sale) — two pack of plush, warm socks that feel ultra-soft and almost make slippers redundant
- BP Cozy Shorts for $15.90 ($25 after sale) — these are so soft, cozy, and have held up really well (I bought a few pairs last sale)… also, pockets.
- BP Cozy Tops for $24.90 ($39 after sale) — they are the equally soft and cozy long-sleeve tops that work with the Cozy Shorts or Jogger Paints. These are a bit too warm for sleeping outside of fall/winter for me.
- BP Jogger Pants for $24.90 ($39 after sale) — lightweight but not too thin, available in fun patterns, comfortable for lounging around the house or sleeping, and have POCKETS!!
- Caslon Drape Collar Knight Blazers for $39.90 ($69 after sale) — these are comfortable, form fitting, and can dress up a more casual outfit while being almost as comfortable as true loungewear
- Caslon Long Sleeve Crewneck T-Shirts for $15.90 ($29 after sale) — lightweight, thinner long-sleeve t-shirts that fit well (not too loose but not too form-fitting) and wash well
- Caslon Rounded V-Neck T-Shirts for $12.90 ($25 after sale) — lightweight, washes and holds up well (I’ll probably pick up a few new colors)
- Eliza J Dresses (price varies) — there are several gorgeous dresses and rompers as part of the Anniversary sale; Eliza J has been my go-to for well-fitting dresses in fun styles that aren’t too expensive and have held up well over the years
- Giraffe at Home Robes for $154.90 ($218-$234 after sale) — incredibly soft, plush, and a heftier robe for those who love to indulge
- Halogen Crewneck Cashmere Sweaters for $57.90 ($98 after sale) — I still have mine from years ago, though I loathe dry cleaning so don’t wear them often these days
- Halogen V-Neck Tunic T-Shirts for $15.90 ($29 after sale) — if you like a longer, more flowing t-shirt that still has some shape, these are nice!
- Nordstrom Moonlight Short Pajamas for $29.90 ($49 after sale) — LOVE these pajamas! They’re so soft, lightweight, and sleep cool. I have gifted these to my mom and sister, who also love them. Like my mom, who would never shop at Nordstrom normally (too expensive for her), actually asked for more sets for her birthday.
- Nordstrom Moonlight Pajamas for $42.90 ($65 after sale) — these are the long-sleeved and pants version of the above, so highly recommended. I have lots of each style, LOL!
- Rails Hunter Plaid Shirts for $99.99 ($158 after sale) — I really loved the one I bought but couldn’t justify the price point for someone who barely leaves the house under normal circumstances!
- Wit & Wisdom Jeans (price varies) — I always pick up a pair or two when they’re on sale! They’re stretchy, fairly consistent in sizing from style to style, and hold up fairly well.
Home & Men
- Giraffe at Home Luxe Throw for $129.90 ($196 after sale) — pretty much the most decadent cozy-related purchase I’ve ever made, but it is plush!! Just make sure to listen to the DRY FLAT portion of the tag.
- Nordstrom Hydrocotton Towels (price varies by size) — we recently converted most of our towels to Nordstrom as they’re plush, thick but absorbent, they don’t take forever and a day to dry, and more importantly, they have held up after lots of washes! (Though I kind of want to try the UGG Basel Towels, haha.)
- Saxx Ultra Boxer Briefs for $20.90 ($32 after sale) — hubby loves these and replaced everything he had with various patterns in this style