JD Glow Synopsis Pressed Powder Illuminator ($16.50 for 0.28 oz.) seemed to have a transparent base packed with pearl and sparkle that shifted from bluish-lavender to warmer, green-gold with a metallic, sparkling sheen. It had good pigmentation in a single layer, which could be sheered out or built up for full coverage with less than a second layer.
The texture was smooth, lightly emollient, almost creamy but was very thin and almost wet-like in its sheen when applied to bare skin. The product picked up well with a brush and applied evenly to my skin, blended out without issue, and didn’t emphasize my skin’s natural texture. It wore well for eight and a half hours before fading slightly.
- Cover FX Prism (LE, $34.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Make Up For Ever 6 Frozen Turquoise (P, $21.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Spellbound (LE, $8.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- Clionadh Glimmer (P, $7.75) is cooler (90% similar).
- Clionadh Glisten (P, $7.75) is darker, cooler (85% similar).
- Viseart Moon (GPV2 #4) (P, ) is lighter, cooler (85% similar).
- bareMinerals Whimsy (P, $29.00) is less shimmery, cooler (85% similar).
- Kat Von D Saphyre (PiP, ) is less shimmery, cooler (85% similar).
- Colour Pop Lumi (PiP, $4.50) is less shimmery, cooler (85% similar).
- Anastasia Unicorn (LE, ) is less shimmery, cooler (85% similar).
Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Nylon 12, Boron Nitride, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol. May Also Contain: Oxide Pigments, Ultramarines, Chromium Green, Lake Dyes, Copper Powder, Bronze Powder, Aluminum Powder, Tin Oxide, Borosilicate, Fragrance
Where to Buy
When you purchase through our links above, you help support Temptalia. Thank You!