Colour Pop Coastin’ Super Shock Cheek (Highlighter) ($8.00 for 0.15 oz.) is a light, yellowed peach base with more of a transparent finish paired with fine gold and pink pearl that resulted in a almost dewy, metallic sheen. It had semi-opaque, buildable coverage applied with fingertips and sheerer, buildable coverage applied with a synthetic brush.
The texture felt smooth, lightly emollient, so it could be pushed and indented with some pressure (say with a fingertip) but didn’t really feel traditionally wet when it came into contact with my skin. It applied and blended out more like a powder highlighter, though it seemed to have a more forgiving finish despite being rather intense in sheen. It wore well for nine and a half hours before fading a bit.
- Kosas Tropic Equinox (Highlighter) (PiP, ) is less shimmery, warmer (95% similar).
- NARS Sunstreak (LE, $30.00) is less shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- Urban Decay Now’s the Time (LE, $26.00) is darker, warmer (95% similar).
- Estee Lauder Courreges (LE, $32.00) is warmer (95% similar).
- Sydney Grace PSL Extra Whip (P, $9.00) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Sesso (Highlighter) (PiP, ) is lighter (90% similar).
- NARS Rêve Salé II (LE, ) is darker (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Main Attraction (LE, $8.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Milani Pearl (PiP, ) is brighter (90% similar).
- Tarte Moonlight (PiP, ) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
dimethicone, isononyl isononanoate, trimethylsiloxysilicate, dimethicone crosspolymer, vinyl dimethicone/methicone silsesquioxane crosspolymer, ethylhexyl isononanoate, synthetic fluorphlogopite, calcium aluminum borosilicate, aluminum calcium sodium silicate, isopropyl myristate, phenoxyethanol, silica, stearalkonium hectorite, ethylhexylglycerin, propylene carbonate, tin oxide, bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), carmine (ci 75470), iron oxides (ci 77491), mica (ci 77019), red 40 lake (ci 16035), titanium dioxide (ci 77891).
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!