Artist Couture Yasss Diamond Glow Powder ($27.00 for 0.16 oz.) is a light, rosy copper with flecks of lavender and gold sparkle over a lightly, metallic finish. It had nearly opaque pigmentation in a single layer (obviously “layer” is as consistent as I can be as a human since it is a loose product!).
The texture was lightweight, finely-milled, and blendable with good adhesion to bare skin, though there was some product flyaway as I worked to pick it up from the jar as the powder itself was airier–thank goodness for sifters! (I’d even say to only open it a quarter of the way; I always tap out an excessive amount for photography.) The powder applied evenly to my skin, and it didn’t emphasize my skin’s natural texture but had a very shiny finish that looked almost wet. It lasted well for eight hours before fading a bit.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Charlotte Tilbury Rose Gold (LE, ) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Wet ‘n’ Wild Fire (LE, $6.99) is warmer (90% similar).
- Morphe Boom (P, $14.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Andalasia (LE, $8.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Gleam Girl (82) (P, $26.00) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Laura Mercier Temptation (LE, $45.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Becca Ocean Glow (LE, $38.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- OFRA Sea Shimmer (LE, $29.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Make Up For Ever 15 Golden Pink (P, $21.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Natasha Denona Medium (02) (P, $38.00) is warmer (90% similar).
$27.00/0.16 oz. – $168.75 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed have a buildable glow, so you can have a “subtle, luminous sheen” or build it up for an “intense, amplified look.” They can also be applied to eyes and lips if desired. They appear to be opaque in promotional swatches and imagery, which was what I also found while testing; they were semi-opaque to opaque, though as a loose product, one could simply use the smallest amount to get something sheerer.
The powder was very finely-milled, which helped it spread well on bare skin and not emphasize my skin’s natural texture. It seemed to have a shinier finish, while still being noticeably shimmery/sparkly, and the glow could be built up to intensely metallic if desired. I liked to pick up product on a tapered highlighting brush and gently swirl the brush on the underside of the lid, which helped to evenly distribute the product on my brush.
They wore between seven and eight hours on me before fading noticeably.
Browse all of our Artist Couture Diamond Glow Powder swatches.
Mica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891). May Contain (+/-): Silica, Carmine.
Where to Buy
Current Sales & Deals
- Sephora —
- Choose 1 of 2 Nest Wild Poppy or Tocca Florence trial sizes with any $25 merchandise purchase. Use code FLOWER. Online only, exclusions apply, ends 7/14.
- Receive a free Isle of Paradise Green Self Tanning Drops with any $25 merchandise purchase. Use code ISLEGLOW. Online only, exclusions apply, ends 7/15.
- Receive a free Tom Ford Black Orchid trial size with any $35 merchandise purchase. Use code BLACKORCHID. Online only, exclusions apply, ends 7/17.
- Choose 1 Fresh trial size with any $25 purchase, 2 Fresh trial sizes with any $50 purchase and 3 Fresh trial sizes with any $75 merchandise purchase. Use code FRESHFAVES. Online only, exclusions apply, ends 7/17.
- Receive a free Makeup Eraser Mini trial size with any $25 merchandise purchase. Use code ERASE. Online only, exclusions apply, ends 7/18.
When you purchase through our links above, you help support Temptalia. Thank You!